Friday, 27 April 2012

Back to school.

Well we are back in London after our whirlwind holiday in South Africa and I must say I am shattered. Not sure if it is from the reintroduction of my training programme after litres of fine wine or simply being back at work and into the routine.

SA was fabulous, intense and beautiful, especially Cape Town.  I can't say I feel anything for Johannesburg except for the fact that my close family and friends live there & I miss them all. I was quite shocked at how materialistic & plastic the place seems, as they say you either love it or hate it. Cape Town on the other hand felt warm, green and welcoming plus the place really has transformed into an international city and it felt great to be home, especially as a tourist.  

We also spent 4 days in the Kruger Park which was very special. The big 5 were all spotted including wild dogs and a black rhino which was very cool. Pictures to follow as I have 1700 to review. 

Matthew's birthday this weekend & maybe a run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment