Friday, 17 February 2012

Friday Fun

I dont think there is anyone reading this blog but I'm going to write another entry despite that fact. I enjoy writing entries and it is better than Fakebook. As it is customary to write crap on a Friday I want to share a link with you all. It's quite old now but it always brings a smile to my face.

The page lets you play sound bites from my favourite cyclist, Jens Voight. This dude is a legend. He is 40 years old and was still selected to ride Le Tour De France last year for Leopard Trek. That is uber impressive considering the level of talent in each pro team. His quotes are legendary, hence the soundboard. 


Enjoy your weekend. We are running, maybe cycling and eating curry this weekend. 

In the words of the great man: Fuck fuck fuck....ok now I'm ready


No comments:

Post a Comment