Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Run Baby Run

Let's recap the weekend shall we. 

  1. Stormers won the most boring rugby match in history. I know they are a defensive team but damn we need more tries. 
  2. Sharks won; great to see an Aussie team get a whipping. A cricket score against the Force. Hahaha. Pocock you suck balls!
  3. Sarries lost but we don't have ESPN so I have no idea what happened. It was a rather limp semi by all accounts and it seems the Northampton v Quins semi was the game to watch. 
  4. I went for my first run in 2 weeks and everything seems to be in working order. TG as I was going mental and getting really bored of just swimming. 
  5. Finally, my lovely wife ripped up the trail in Kent on Saturday and did herself very proud. 59:59 for 10k on a trail run, very impressed. The weather was nice and sunny which was appreciated by all after the torrential rain during the past week. 
Stats: 
Overall position - 592 of 992
176th woman of 441
166th in her category of senior women, out of 400.



No comments:

Post a Comment